1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Data collected within the application. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their data. All data collected as part of the Process Tempo website (found at 'app.processtempo.com') are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.
(1) Authentication. Authenticating and identifying you on our site so we can provide you the services you requested.
(2) Keeping track of information you have provided to us. For example, the last time you logged into our site.
(3) Personalization. We store user preferences in cookies to personalize your user experience.
(6) Advertising. We work with various third party providers (such as Facebook, Google, Bing, etc.) to display banner advertising on other selected websites. These cookies help us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our advertising and to refine the targeting of these campaigns so that we are displaying the most relevant content for each individual.
4. Credit Card Processing. Our integrations with 3rd party payment gateways are processing only. We do not store or log any sensitive cardholder data provided by you or your form users. We follow industry standard best practices to protect security of cardholder data during processing and transmission. We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 2 Compliant Service Provider. We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines.
5. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.